Each DNAP student must accomplish each of the following criteria to be eligible to become a Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP) graduate of MTSA:
- Satisfactory completion of all DNAP Program courses, to include a public presentation of the final scholarly project, prior to graduation
- Satisfactory completion of all Doctoral Student Learning Outcomes (DSLOs)
- Completion of any and all financial obligations to MTSA
- Completion of the online Direct Loan Exit Counseling session for students who have borrowed Direct Unsubsidized and Grad PLUS loans while attending MTSA.
- Participation in the graduation exercise is highly encouraged.