Student selection policy is designed to accept only those students the Admissions Committee believes have the ability and desire to complete the academic components of the program.
Total Tuition & Fees: DNAP-C 2024 Cohort (Enrolls Fall 2022)
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Tuition #1||8/15/2022||$5,000*||Tuition #4||8/14/2023||$5,000|
|Tuition #2||12/12/2022||$5,000||Tuition #5||12/11/2023||$5,000|
|Tuition #3||4/17/2024||$5,000||Tuition #6||4/15/2024||$5,000|
*Deposit previously paid upon notice of acceptance is applied towards the first Tuition Payment.
Note: There is a 3% processing fee for payments made by Credit/Debit Cards and a $15 fee for wire transfers. If mailing a check, please send to:
Attn: Business Office
P.O. Box 417
Madison, TN 37116
The format and schedule for the tuition and fees collection periods is subject to change, based on recommendations from outside agencies, to which MTSA is accountable. The tuition for each class is set in advance by the Board of Trustees and may fluctuate from year to year. MTSA reserves the right to change tuition and fees on a year-to-year basis. Students should make their financial plans accordingly.
In the event a student does not satisfactorily complete the DNAP Scholarly project in the required time frame, the student may be extended in the program, (with DNAP Committee approval) a maximum of two (2) semesters. Applicable tuition will be added in the event of program extension. Please contact the MTSA Business Office with any questions you may have regarding tuition.
- $75 Application fee (included with application).
- NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit of $1,500 (to be submitted upon receipt of acceptance letter). This deposit verifies the student’s position in the class and applies toward Period 1 tuition.
- 3% Credit Card Fee if student uses a credit or debit card to pay tuition or purchase any item through the school.
- Fee for Returned Checks: A $30 fee will be assessed for each occurrence of a check returned by a bank for insufficient funds, account closed or any other reason.
- Delinquent tuition fee: A $100 late fee will be assessed on delinquent tuition payments, for each MTSA business day (Mon-Thurs) that the tuition payment is delinquent. Therefore, if tuition is due on one Monday, but is not paid until the following Monday, an additional $400 delinquent tuition fee is levied.